Refine of interactive design(web design)...

Share:
My refine of my interactive design...
Loading page have been refine and character have been done...
the loading page i change a lighter paper to be the background to suit the chinese felling...
And the % i have change to a bigger white number...
This is after loading page... But my main menu haven't done yet...><

This is my character design, using chinese word to be the face(head) of the character...

Plz leave some comment to make me know what i can improve...

Thank you...

2 comments:

  1. the young lady have no legs geh.......>.<
    the loading page is much more better than before... =)
    jiayou...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the scroll...i prefer the effect u did b4 one
    mayb dun put so bright...can add some outer glow on the scroll...
    make it more realistic
    + oil ya!!

    ReplyDelete