Ten things about me

Share:
I am Steve from JB. And I use Dragontail in online. It is because my chinese name is 贝荣伟 (Poi Yong Wei) and 荣伟 (Yong Wei) sound like龙尾 (Dragontail). And this is all about me...

My surname is 贝, it's mean shell in English.

I am very tall and skinny. So i look like a bamboo.

I love freedom, so i think sea is like me. Very widely and very edgeless.

And beach short also represent me.
I love to wear beach short cause it is light and comfortable.
I also make me look younger and more sunny.

I wont give up until i make it. So it's like a spider make its web.
Never give until finish.

But i am quite a dirty guy.
My room in KL is a bit or lot (it depends) messy. But i am very clean really.
I bath more then two times a day. (>.<)

My girlfriends say I feel like a rainbow.
She said I make people around me very happy. And my life is full of colors.

I have a big eyes like guli. But it have become smaller since i join TOA.
Because i sleep too late.

I do things very fast. But sometime I am too fast that make my work worse.
In Chinese is call 急性子. So is like instant noodle, fast but not good.

I am very positive!!! I always think things in a very positive way.
And my friends also said i am very positive.
So it's like sunflower, always face to the sun.

3 comments:

  1. hey~
    dirty rat!
    i'm the 1st one giv u comment
    haha

    :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. LINK ME ! http://rubbermilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice instant noodles...
    gene will definitely like you... =)

    ReplyDelete