A very sad and terrible things....T.T

Share:
Last friday while we are doing stopmotion...
Ritchie found that there is four
little kitten live outside my house.
There is 3 black and a brown kitten...
After that their mon come back...
And the cat mother is really fierce...
Sunday while we are doing stopmotion,
don't who realise that the brown kitten front leg have broken...
Then we decided to chase then away by using water...
We succeed by then they live outside my house...
Today, when i go home i see the brown kitten died...
But is in peace...
Just now, when i go downstair to have a drink,
Song call me to see the kitten, he said is it died?
I know it have died... but then i see a scene that i won't forget...
The kitten is being tear from the stomach..
Fainted... Really feel sad and the scene is so scary...><
A thing that move yesterday die and being..... like this...
Aizzz~~~
So the dead body have to be remove....
Then because song is fear of cat,
so no choose...
I use a plastic bag to grap the dead cat...
Then i throw the cat into the dustbin...
Now i really feel a bit sick, but is ok...
I still can have meal...

1 comment:

  1. tat one who 1st saw the kitten's broken leg is me!
    haha

    feel so sad 4 the kitten...

    ReplyDelete